1. Place the flour, Major Mediterranean Mari Base, onion powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the lamb mince, Major Lamb Stock Base Powder and garlic puree.
3. Place in a mixer with a paddle attachment and mix on a low speed for 3 minutes until evenly combined.
4. Shape the meat and place in a foil container.
5. Place on a baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 40 minutes. Turn over the loaf, cover with foil and return to the oven for a further 40 minutes.
6. Once cooked, wrap the kebab meat in foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
7. Slice the kebab meat as thinly as possible and mix with the sriacha. Serve in pitta with a handful of salad and cucumber slices.