1. Beat the chicken fillets until flattened and to an even thickness.
2. Place in a mari bag and add Major Barbecue Mari Base snd seal.
3. Massge and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
4. Pre heat a lightly oiled griddle over a high heat and when very hot, cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked.
5. Cook bacon lightly.
6. To Assemble: place chicken on a grill pan and cover with tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon.
7. Grill under a pre heated grill for 3 minutes until bacon is golden and cheese is melted.
8. Serve in a bun with blackened corn on the cob and savannah potato slad.