1. Mix Major Oriental Mari Base and Major Bombay Mari Base together.
2. Stir in Chinese five spice powder.
3. Add ½ to the pork and marinade for 2 hours.
4. Heat oven to 180°C.
5. Remove pork from marinade and put on a baking tray lined with foil.
6. Roast for 20 minutes.
7. Transfer the pork to a chopping board and rest for 5 minutes.
8. Place wok over a medium-high heat.
9. Add the oil and stir fry the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
10. Cut the pork in half lengthways, then thinly slice.
11. Tip into the pan of vegetables with the noodles, prawns and remaining marinade.
12. Toss together for 2-3 minutes until hot.