1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onions, bell peppers, garlic puree and mushrooms.
3. Sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Gradually add spinach, cook, stirring until wilted.
5. Stir in lime juice, cumin, rice, beans and Major Mari Bases. Cook, stirring constantly until heated through.
6. Add cheese, stirring until melted.
7. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a pre-heated oven 180°C until warmed through.
8. Spoon some of the vegetable mixture down the centre of each tortilla then roll up.
9. Serve with salsa if desired.