1. Make the salsa but heating the oil in a pan and sweating the white onion and garlic. Once the onion is soft, add the tomatoes, tomato puree, Major Piri Piri Mari Base and water. Cook out for 30 minutes.
2. Blend the mixture with the coriander stalks and store until required.
3. To make the pickled onions, mix the vinegar, peppercorns, sugar, allspice and salt together.
4. Put the sliced red onions in a sieve and pour boiling water over them. Put the onions in the vinegar liquid overnight. They are then ready to use.
5. Mix Major Piri Piri Mari Base with the ricotta cheese.
6. Toast the focaccia and spread with the ricotta cheese mix. Top with slices of mozzarella, pickled red onions, avocado and radish.
7. Serve with rocket and salsa.