1. Marinate the sliced mushrooms in the Major Tandoori Mari Base overnight.
2. Heat the olive oil and butter over a medium heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic paste and mushrooms. Cook until browned all over.
3. Add the rice and peppers, stir until coated.
4. Pour in the water and add the Major Bombay Mari Base
. Bring to the boil and cover with a tightly fitting lid.
5. Cook for five minutes on high with the lid on, before removing from the heat and setting aside for a further 10minutes.
6. Remove the lid and add the sultanas and flaked almonds.
7. Warm the tortillas (according to instructions on packet)
8. Lay the wraps out. Top with 50g tomatoes, a handful of spinach leaves and top with the mushroom biryani.
9. Roll up and serve